- Provides viscosity in water-based fluids
- Exhibits shear-thinning rheological properties
Vis Ultra is a high molecular weight polymer packaged in 50 lb or 25 kg sacks.
Vis Ultra may be used in fresh water or salt solutions such as potassium chloride, sodium chloride, and sodium bromide.
Vis Ultra is utilized in drilling, completion, and workover operations to generate a shear-thinning fluid viscosity at high rates of shear, and an elevated viscosity in static conditions, thereby providing superior suspension characteristics.
- Exhibits shear thinning rheological properties
- Provides optimum viscosity for hole cleaning and suspension
- Excellent salt, pH and thermal stability
- Compatible with most mud additives
- Allows optimization of hydraulics
Vis Ultra is readily mixed through conventional mud mixing equipment.